18.4.12

Happy Bday 2 Me

Last saturday was my birthday, and I enjoyed a beautiful day with my friends and family. I was kind of nervous because I had such bad luck with the weather in the last birthdays celebration. But for this time everything was on my side jeje... Perfect weather and the best company to have an excellent party.

You must know that it was not all about me, my boyfriend also had his birthday last week so we use to plan this kind of parties to invite all our friends and enjoy together! I think it's fantastic and I also love it because we have a lot of friends in common, so is easy to get together.


On this occasion we wanted to have a big picnic and have the opportunity to play and have a more dynamic party. I don't know if it's because I'm getting older, but we are kind of tired to go out to clubbin'... I mean, we do this every weekend so we skip it for this celebration.





Today it's all about remember good memories and see happy and spontaneous faces... Moments that I love to capture with my camera for life. Welcome to my world people... !!!












2 comments:

  1. Great shots, really captured the moment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MUCHAS FELICIDADES, y aun más por cumplir en el mejor mes del año! :)
    Espero sigas disfrutando de tu gran día y un fuerte abrazo!!

    ReplyDelete

You can be inspiration... thanx for your comment!