12.2.13

Alice + Olivia RTW Fall 2013


For the ones of you that don't know, I'm currently working at NY Fashion Week and I'm super happy to tell you that since this started I could attend quite some runways and a lot of back stages like Lacoste, By Misha, Tibi, Helmut Lang, Candela, and some many others...

I have a lot of work to do, so I could not find the time to post anything, until now!... Yesterday night I had the opportunity to take pictures at the presentation of Alice + Olivia (ready to wear) Fall 2013 collection and I must say it was fantastic... I loved Stacey Bendet's world in sequins, studs and brocade!!
Ever since I got to know this brand I consider myself a huge fan of the designs and this time it was no exception, I found all the fun pieces a girl could dream of! Check out a selection of my most beautiful shots!














No comments:

Post a Comment

You can be inspiration... thanx for your comment!