20.5.14

New in Town


This is me... the new Danny_Foto, reloaded and excited to start my new life in Richmond! Now that I'm finally settled in, I'm looking forward to meet new people. I'm super excited because I already secured my first "job", a great opportunity for me to take, to show how I work. I promise, I will tell you more about the assignment later...

For does of you that don't know Richmond, all I can say so far is that it is a beautiful and peaceful city. Still there is a lot going on, in fact, I already spotted some really cool fashion stores to buy nice things jiji. 
One thing that caught my attention about the city is that it is full of street art. You probably know that I have a thing for murals by street artists, so this place feels like heaven to me. That's why I thought it would be nice to choose it as the background for this look. The weather is beautiful too, so it's great to have a walk and breathe some fresh air!

With love, DANNY






Sunglasses: Burberry
Zodiac Necklace: Need Supply Co.
Shirt: H&M
Bracelet: Zara 
Floral Pants: Topshop
Heels: Steve Madden
Handbag: Topshop

4 comments:

  1. Hi Danny,

    Thank you so much for visiting my blog Travel Write Draw and leaving your comment!! I absolutely love your blog as well and just signed up to follow with Google Friend Connect. Your passion for photography really shows here. I love connecting with people who are passionate about what they do. Lots of love to you.

    Meag xx
    travelwritedraw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pants!! xxo
    Jamie
    www.candystilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute look! those pants are pretty fabulous!

    Colour Me Classic

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing look~ The glasses make a perfect touch! <3


    Olga
    MyBlondeGal

    ReplyDelete

You can be inspiration... thanx for your comment!