14.7.14

Rock the Boat


Saturday we decided to rock the boat "literally". Me and my three sexy guys (hubby Fabi, french guy Louis & Kris) went to Lake Chesdin to enjoy a beautiful day swimming and doing some waterski. 
I wanted it to wear something confortable without being boring. I chose my pink neon Zara blouse (always try to pick a colorful piece to pop up a simple outfit), and I styled it with shorts from Abercrombie, a necklace from Accessorize, hat from Forever 21 (totally necessary for this kind of weather) and my super Brikenstock sandals which makes the perfect outfit for the occasion.

Kisses! Danny

P.S: Danke für alles George... du hast ein Super Boot!!!








Hubby Fabi
Kris
French guy Louis
Hat: Forever 21
Sunnies: Ray Ban
Backpack: Stradivarious
Necklace: Accessorize
Blouse: Zara
Shorts: Abercrombie & Fitch
Sandals: Brikenstock

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can be inspiration... thanx for your comment!