20.8.14

Denim Love

Hey dolls! Today's post is kind of special, cause it's my first collaboration with the Virginia Bloggers and I am really excited!!! 
It's been 4 months now since I moved to Richmond and all has been a roller coaster trying to start a new life here, preparing my wedding (this October!!), missing my friends and family, trying to get a new job and meeting new people. All of this could sound hard to swallow but the truth is that I like the way things are going and in the meantime take the opportunity to keep sharing my world with you through my blog!

The idea behind the featuring with VA bloggers was to create three different looks wearing the same statement piece. Just to have fun putting together different outfits for different moods. So I hope you like them and get inspired to look awesome, regardless of where you're going or what the occasion is. xoxo, Danny  



I love everything about this outfit, it's simple and effortless but at the same time fun and fresh for the summer in the city. I can't stop wearing these Adilette custom slides from Adidas Original, they are so confortable and easy to style, specially with this weather.



I believe that denim can be an excellent option to wear and create a relaxed but yet formal outfit. For this look I styled my denim shirt with my white Zara trousers and a pair of Schutz heels. The result is great because is a very wearable outfit that has certain formality with a "risky" and fun side. 



Last but not least, a look just perfect to go out. It brings the fun for a Friday night, with this incredible skirt from Topshop. Don't forget to choose colourful accessories to contrast the outfit like I did with my Ferzu necklace, adding the perfect touch with a clutch from Kate Spade.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can be inspiration... thanx for your comment!