29.10.14

#DFfürImmer - Part III


 Last but not least... my favorite moment of the night, our first dance!! It was so magical that I cannot find the words to describe how amazing it was. I had to wait 7 years to have my first slow dance jajajaja..., yes many years I know, but the wait was worth every second, specially when we were looking into each others eyes. In this very moment, I felt like I was the prettiest girl in the world jeje... but most importantly, I felt the happiest and luckiest girl to found someone like you, mi guapito!

Ich liebe dich meine Schatz <3  






After all the endless romance, the real party started and what a cool idea to let our family and friends know that it was time to shake that booty to this crazy video we made specially for them. For the ones that couldn't be there with us... Check out our "welcome wedding party" video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can be inspiration... thanx for your comment!