22.9.15

Lacoste SS'16


Hi there!! So, for the ones that follow me through twitter or instagram may knew that I'd have been working non stop for the last couple of weeks at NYFW. This time I was shooting photos from backstage of amazing runways, capturing some street style and collaborating with a famous fashion blogger called "The double denim"

It's kind of hard to keep you posted cause there is so much going on that I barely had time to breathe jajaja. From Kate Spade, Lacoste, Rachel Zoe, Tommy Hilfiger, Diesel, All Saints, Rosie Assoulin and Rodebjer, I was literally jumping around the city from one place to another.

So, I wanted to show you my favorite runway that I had the privilege to cover...

Lacoste is by far one of my fav collections for SS'16. It transcended their sportswear, but didn't leave it behind entirely. It was a explosion of pattern and color block outfits, combined with prints and big logos. This season's show had a modern, sporty yet and sexy mood that I just absolutely loved!   

































Fotografía / Photography Danny Hernández

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can be inspiration... thanx for your comment!