7.3.12

Colette Sweet Fifteen

Colette is a Parisian boutique and is turning fifteen years! I know the store because of my cousin that lives in Paris and she has been a fan since ever.
To celebrate this aniversary, Craig Redman made 150 illustrations of Colette friends and collaborators in the shape of his alter ego Darcel. This personalities involved fashion icons, photographers, designers and musicians. In this iconic list you can find twin sisters Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen, Yves Saint Laurent, Karl Lagerfeld, Anna Wintour, Bill Cunningham, Marc Jacobs, André Leon Talley, and so many others.
If you don't know the boutique you should have a look. You can also buy the illustrations here.



6 comments:

  1. This really made me laugh! :)

    XX

    / Linda from sweden

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I like them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment on my blog! You have a wonderful blog here. I've followed you =). Don't forget to follow me back if you already haven't!

    http://www.thelittledandy.com/

    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you thats so sweet of you!:)

    Sure lets follow eachother!

    Let me know when youve started to follow and Ill do the same! :D

    Have a lovely day!

    XX

    / Linda from sweden

    ReplyDelete

You can be inspiration... thanx for your comment!