29.3.12

Inspiration for an Inspiration... and so on!



"When I looked back on my life, it's not that I don't want to see things exactly has they happened, it's just that I prefer to remember them in an artistic way; and truthfully the life and all is much more honest because I invented it." by Lady Gaga


Art is the perfect way to recreate things, words, thoughts, images, feelings and dreams... I'm not sure if Txema Yeste (the photographer) was inspired by something or some one else, but when I saw this pictures, I remembered Gaga's video Merry the Night. Once I told you that as an artist you have and received inspiration from other artist. The challenge is to create that art with your own perspective and signature.
This photos are from  NUMÉRO Magazine (China issue). I like them because they reflect sensuality, insanity and power... full inspiration! 







7 comments:

  1. Amazing pics!! so sexy!

    x0x0

    BarcelonaBrunettes
    www.barcelonabrunettes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your coment!
    You have no idea how much I love Lady Gaga! She's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I know.... She is one of my big inspirations!!

      Delete
  3. OMG love the inspo!!

    Stop by soon!

    X
    /L from sweden

    http://isbla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. she's always so f...... awesome!

    xo Nicol

    ReplyDelete
  5. sus zapatos están increibles!!! ya te sigo paisana, acabo de descubrir tu blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Siiii están irreales! Que gusto paisana jajajaj, te seguiré y nos pondremos al día mas seguido :)

      Delete

You can be inspiration... thanx for your comment!