29.12.13

Desert Road


Today is the last Sunday of the year and I want to take the opportunity to thank you all for your support during this incredible year. This blog has been an open window to show amazing artists and the way they find inspiration. I hope to have the chance to introduce more artists next year and maybe help you to be more creative and less afraid to show a different side of you.

2014 is going to be crazy and new projects will change my life... In the meantime I just can say that my home address will be in the United States and more changes are to come that I will be telling you about when the time has come!

I wish you a happy New Year and I hope you stay tuned for more fashion inspiration. I leave you with this post from my trip to Las Vegas, I hope you enjoy it!

XoXo Danny






Coat: Topshop
Sweetshirt: Topshop
Necklace: Zara
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Boots: Zara

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year... You have a lovely blog. The pictures are stunning.
    Care to follow each other via GFC/Bloglovin/G+?
    Do leave a comment when you follow and i'll follow you right back. ^_^
    http://icynosure.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful blog! and i love the outfit! so cute! :) And i love your blog! and can't wait to read more! I also followed you on GFC!

    Also I'm new to blogging and i'm trying to meet some fellow bloggers so I'd love if you had some time if you could check out my blog and let me know what you think! it'd be greatly appreciated! And maybe even follow me on bloglovin or gfc if you like and want to!

    thanks so much xoxo Randa
    http://pandaraige.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Danny!

    Gracias por tus comentarios en mi blog, me alegra mucho que te gusten mis fotografías.
    Espero que éste año sea mejor que el anterior, y que puedas cumplir todos tus sueños y proyectos! Un abrazo :)

    Jadis ♪
    http://jadislalune.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete

You can be inspiration... thanx for your comment!