5.2.14

Don't Fox With Me


Bye bye winter, hello spring! One of the reasons I love my city is because we have the most incredible weather in the world. Sometimes I wish we could have real winter to put more my coats, gloves, hats, scarfs and tights (because I'm obsesses with that kind of clothes)... but the real thing is that deep inside I love warm weather and I would't want to change it for anything!
Lately, the weather has already been changing and I love it because is a good excuse to refresh my wardrobe. Time to put on my favorite skirts and shirts, showing off all kinds of accessories and the most important thing leave behind the layers and feel more free and sexy jeje.
I still can't get used to being in front of the camera, but the experience is kind of fun, specially when I look at the pics because I'm starting to get to know a part of me that I have not discovered yet...
Have a nice week dolls!




Sunglasses: Stradivarius
Shirt: Juicy Couture
Pencil Skirt: H&M
Clutch: Maria Patrona
Ring: H&M
Necklace: Alba Aguilar
Shoes: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can be inspiration... thanx for your comment!