27.4.14

Coachella - Day Three



The perfect place to be...!!! I'm so glad to had the chance to share these unforgettable moments with my cousins and my hubby. 
Last final day artist to watch went as follows; Calvin Harris, Aluna George, Lana del Rey, Disclosure and Duck Sauce each of them giving such an amazing shows. For me this year Coachella had a better line up than last year so it was impossible not to enjoy it 100%.

Talking a little about fashion I most say that the favorite brands to wear definitely were Forever 21, Vans, Adidas, American Apparel, Converse, Urban Outfitters and my favorite one H&M!! 

Of course I will be buying tickets for next year so I hope you don't miss the concexion because I will be taking more pictures to show you. 

Danny















No comments:

Post a Comment

You can be inspiration... thanx for your comment!